Center for Detention Studies (CDS) is a nonprofit organization whose concern is on prison reform in Indonesia. We are currently looking for internee to fill up our position listed below:
a. Job Description
– Assist the researcher to research, monitor, and advocate about correctional issues in Indonesia.
– Undergraduate students (minimum 7th semester) from Criminology and Law Sciences Major (other social majors are welcome to apply)
– GPA 3.00 and above
– Interested in correctional issues, criminal justice system, and human rights
– Skilled in researching and scientific writing
– Fluent in English (oral and written)
Students who are interested can submit latest curriculum vitae (CV) to email@example.com at the latest on November, 24th 2019.